The holidays are here, and we couldn’t be more excited! Whether or not you get to go dashing through the snow or over the hills and through the woods, these essential oils are here to help you make the most of the holiday season.
Click here to learn more about how your order can qualify for these rewards, or shop now for these Young Living favorites. Try these fun new uses for these two oils, which can be yours for free with your qualifying order in December:
Concentrating the delicious citrus taste of fresh oranges, Orange Vitality™ is a perfect complementary flavor to traditional holiday staples. Check out these fun new ways to include Orange Vitality in your dishes this year:
- Start your day off right by adding a drop each of Orange Vitality and Cinnamon Bark Vitality to your hot cereal.
- Add a drop or two to traditional baked goods, such as cookies, cinnamon rolls, and fruitcakes, to impart a wonderfully subtle citrus flavor.
- Include a drop of Orange Vitality in any recipe that calls for cranberries or chocolate to enhance and contrast the natural flavor.
Nutmeg is one of the unsung heroes in the essential oil world! Typically used in conjunction with other assertive aromas such as Cinnamon Bark, Clove, and Ginger, Nutmeg brings a warmth and vibrancy that you shouldn’t overlook.
- Reinvigorate potpourri in your home by adding a drop each of Nutmeg, Lavender, and Tangerine essential oils.
- Diffuse Nutmeg by itself or with Orange essential oil to invite a sense of peace and togetherness in your home.
- Keep winter boots smelling fresh all season long by spritzing them with water infused with a drop each of Nutmeg and Peppermint.
Which oils do you associate with the holidays? Share with us in the comments!