Five Tips for your Immune System
Despite all our modern medical marvels, the best resource you have against all the junk out there is your immune system - so make it strong! Here are some things we are doing.
1. Daily supplementation - NingXia Red, Super C, Inner Defense, Life 9 are the “bomb” for your immune system. Add in doses of YLEO-boosted Elderberry syrup. Elderberries have been shown in research to kick colds, flues to the curb in a fast manner!
2. Using oils daily. Don’t wait until something happens! Make a roller bottle of wellness oils and apply AM and PM. Some little known amazeball YLEOs are Egyptian Gold (I wear this as my daily perfume during the winter season), Exodus II and ImmuPower.
3. Hygiene - Wash hands with the power of Thieves or other yleo-infused hand soap! Bring your Thieves hand purifier with you wherever you go and apply BEFORE exposure to things! Did you know essential oils can stay on surfaces (tables, hands, etc) for long periods of time RESISTING things that comes in contact with them?!!
4. Environment - Diffuse daily and Clean with the power of Thieves!! Give one of the kiddos the task of spraying and wiping light fixtures, door handles and sink handles. My kids love to spray. 😂
5. Eliminate refined sugar. Y’all. We know this but this stuff is BAD!! It depresses the immune system Terribly leaving you and your family vulnerable. Find alternatives.
Bonus Tip: Add prayer! We have seen so much breakthrough when we add prayer! There is power in prayer. The Bible says, "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up" James 5:14-15
Video on making Elderberrry Syrup Click Here to Watch.